-
October 21st, 2002, 09:50 AM
#121
Inactive Member
I beg for sorry, but i haven't done it yet! I forgot it! ::Bows and asks for forgiveness to Mitsuki:: Tomorrow i'll send it to you! (Damm! too much things to do...)
-
October 21st, 2002, 03:22 PM
#122
Inactive Member
yes it is!! now i gotta see digi charat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 21st, 2002, 04:49 PM
#123
Inactive Member
Hee.. i haven't said it! but i like the Av that Shinigami has, is very original! ^^ :thumbs to Shinigami:
-
October 21st, 2002, 05:33 PM
#124
Inactive Member
Ahem... returning to topic. Click here if you like Dead or alive...
-
October 21st, 2002, 05:57 PM
#125
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, I had it. I like Helena (the girl in the right) best, then Kasumi (left).
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:04 PM
#126
Inactive Member
Helena is the hottest of DOA girls i think... just see the intro in DOAXBV!
~~~~~;O
-
October 21st, 2002, 06:12 PM
#127
Inactive Member
I think Kasumi is, she's kawaiiii
-
October 22nd, 2002, 07:05 AM
#128
Inactive Member
The chinesse: Lei Fang
The purple Haired: Ayane
The Blonde: Helena
The Brown Haired: Kasumi.
-
October 22nd, 2002, 03:27 PM
#129
Inactive Member
damn i dont even know the names of the DoA chars... i like one of teh brown haired ones lol
-
October 23rd, 2002, 04:01 AM
#130
Inactive Member
then it must be kasumi!! XD~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks